29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Saturday 30 January 2010

BLOODWOOD - Man made music (Sidetrack, 1981)

Very good Australian folk album!
More stuff of this group will follow
As far as I know it must be their first LP
These people are still today on the road! :-))
Thanks to our Friend GRAAF for providing the track list that I'm always too lazy to compile!

KISS
The COUNTESS

4 comments:

  1. Dear Contessa,
    Thank you for this little gem. I'm embarrassed to say that I had never heard of them before this.
    Would it be possible, please, to get a track list for this album, as I can't find one on the web, and the rip just lists "Track 1", "Track 2" etc.
    Thanks again,
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Phil :-) !!Yes, they're great! Not only, just wait and soon I will upload more stuff by them! :-)
    Hugs, the Countess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, tracks:

    Side 1.
    01 Bringing the beer to Broome
    02 Play something we know mate
    03 Sweeney
    04 Lime juice tub
    05 Road signs
    06 Go tell your father.
    Side 2.
    07 Lachlan tigers
    08 Yuendumu flagon wagon
    09 Johnny Stewart, drover
    10 Public service robot
    11 All for me grog

    pozdrav, Graaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to both the Contessa and Graaf. I look forward to more Bloodwood.
    Cheers,
    Phil

    ReplyDelete