29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Wednesday 20 January 2010

EVENSONG - same (Philips, 1973)



The Evensong's only album
You can find this LP in another blog, but last month some visitors asked me if I have a good copy, coz it seems that the other available is not very clean. Whatever it is, now I upload mine here, you will judge what is the best of the two, I have no idea of the other one.  I would say my LP is anyway in very good conditions.

Especially for Mr. Gurnemanz
Your Countess

3 comments:

  1. 1 comments:
    Anonymous said...
    My revered Countess...!!
    I kiss your gloved hand, thank you!!

    yours humbly

    Gurnemanz

    5 January 2010 19:52

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a copy of the original vinyl release. Any uk source?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous, of course there may be vinyls around, just google on them and something will certainly pop up. By the way, sooner or later I might decide to sell my copy, coz it's never been an album I really liked. We'll see, ciao
    Countess V

    ReplyDelete