29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Thursday 21 January 2010

BERT JANSCH, RALPH McTELL, JAN AKKERMAN, STEFAN GROSSMAN - Fire Guitarrer, TV 1975

BERT JANSCH
RALPH McTELL
JAN AKKERMAN
STEFAN GROSSMAN

in
"FIRE GUITARRER"
Broadcasted on DR2, Denmark Network, recorded in 1975

A splendid video where these four artists play divinely singularly and together.

I  needed to divide the avi file in four parts, in case some of you have troubles, I suggest to download the VLC Media Player (link below) from the web, that is sharefree and great working!

http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/download#pathbar

...And in the end, if someone wants, I can also add the simple audio "soundtrack" of the video

KISS

COUNTESS VANESSA

2 comments:

  1. How do I get the movie? I am very interested.

    PJ from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't publish anything anymore on my blogs, I'm sorry - But probably on E-mule, there must still be someone who shares this fabulous video. They took it from me, by the way ;) ;)
    Countess V.

    ReplyDelete