29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Saturday 30 January 2010

GARY SHEARSTON - Folk songs & ballads of Australia (CBS, 1964)

This LP belongs to the first period of Gary Shearston, who released two LPs for the Australian CBS label within the early 60s.  He also appeared on a couple of folk anthologies that the Downunder CBS made (coming soon or "relatively soon", we'll see).  More or less 10 years later, he  reappeared with "Dingo" (Charisma, 1974 see foto at foot-post), an LP which unless someone specifically requests for, I will NOT scan-and-upload.  It was a disappointment for me, why should I also disappoint you, who are my good friends?
In any case, it's no more folk music at all.
Moral: "Get the good things while they're still available, there's no ensurance about tomorrow..."

"Dingo" the 1974 LP that I will NOT upload.
Your COUNTESS


No comments:

Post a Comment