29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Thursday 21 January 2010

JUDY COLLINS - Judith (Elektra, 1975)


Some beautiful music for starting the new year:

An amazing album
It contains the most beautiful song existing in the world: "The moon is a harsh mistress"....


You surf thru internet, you can easily find "Maid of constant sorrow", "Golden apples of the sun", "In my life", and many more LPs of hers ... But you can't find THIS LP, and it's unbelievable....! - There are gorgeous songs, like "Pirate ships", "Angel spread your wings", "Born to the breed"... well, I should name all of them... The whole album is gorgeous.....

your Countess

Especially for Ellen  :-)))

1 comment:

  1. I agree, this album is FANTASTIC!!

    Pure angeldust... i was listening to this yesterday ALL DAY long.

    I knew Judy, i have some of her well know albums but had no idea she had made something so beautiful.

    Thanks for letting me know and sharing with me.

    THIS IS MY CUP OF TEA!!

    KISSes

    ReplyDelete