29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Thursday 4 February 2010

JON MARK - Songs to a friend (CBS, 1976)

Jon Mark was part of the "Mark-Almond" duo for some nice albums on ABC Probe and CBS (notably, for me at least, "Rising" and "Tuesday in New York"). This is a splendid album, but despite the hard research online, I only found a dirty-vinyl version around...
So, my friends, don't be misled by the  line-up full of saxes, clarinets, etc, nothing to do with Chicago or James Brown ;)
Listen to "Signal hill", or even "The ballad of the careless man" (a song which I would say it's unique), and many more :-)
The rate is only 128, but if the LP has success, I'll also upload a 320.

This foto comes from internet, it's the Japanese reissue of the CD,
in Germay was also issued on Decca Nova.

The magic FRANZ has done the work for me - Thanx to him! :-)

 
With love,
Your COUNTESS

1 comment:

  1. Dear Countess and dear Mr. Franz,
    the album is really fantastic, can you please send me the 320 version?

    Love for you both,

    GURNEMANZ

    ReplyDelete