29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Thursday 18 February 2010

HARVEY ANDREWS - Someday (Transatlantic, 1974)

Not a great album ... Lots of easy-listening stuff.... for completists...

4 comments:

  1. How odd that this is not a great album when the two that came before it were so good. I don't think I've ever heard it, personally, so I look forward to seeing if I agree with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Manila, is the same thing I myself wondered at the very start of the first song, how odd...! When I found this album I jumped in the air coz it was extremely cheap, together with other treasures of folk LPs that the seller didn't know at all.
    But inside this LP you will find heavy arrangements and songs that seem comin out of people like - I.E. - Dusty Springfield, or Stephen Shlacks, or the mid-80's Elton John, Sister Sledge, etc, with just 2 songs exceptions.
    And also, becoz of this, I will load this LP with a 96 bitrate, so that it dozn take too long to reach the server.
    However, in case you like it, I will send you the 320 bitrate version, so that no one's feeling grudgy towards me, okay? :-)))
    But hey, Manila, didn't you D/L his superb live album from Folk Impossible, "Brand new day"???
    Ahhhh, that's bad bad bad of you...!!!
    TZK TZK TZK
    KISS from your Countess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! You are right! I did download that album! There are so many I can't keep up! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Vanessa

    When you have a moment I would appreciate the link to this Harvey Andrews album.

    Innocent Bystander

    ReplyDelete