29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Sunday 7 February 2010

DAVE VAN RONK - No dirty names (Verve Folkways, 1967) @320 bitrate

I just have sent this LP to a group of people on another website, after someone had it officially requested. So, now I can as well post it here, but in my blog you will get the @320 version, just wait a few days

Your
COUNTESS VANESSA

3 comments:

  1. looking forward to this one! Just got my computer running, after a less than wonderful cpu melt down. Oh, well, at least, i lost very little info since i had backed up data a couple of months ago. Anyway, glad to be back and hope all is well with you and yours.
    justme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Kenn!

    I too am looking forward to this one. Dave Van Ronk is one of my absolute favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My revered Countess Vanessa, thank you for this incredibly rare album, your collection is amazing!
    Love and hugs,
    GURNEMANZ

    ReplyDelete