29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Friday 5 February 2010

BUT FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND - Once again, unfortunately...


Dear Friends,
it is really sorrowful for me to say it, but from today we will have to carry on without some of the previous Countess Vanessa members.  Without mentioning names, there have been people who didn't behave in a very honourable way, to me and to Franz.

The reasons are various and quite complicated to explain.
 There's also one more member who gets excluded, but the reason is nothing negative: what results to me, from my statistics, is that he simply never accepted (by opening the post) the invitations of mine, I sent him three times the same email... So practically he is excluding himself, and it's strange because he sounded so glad to participate to the blog...  I have no other way to contact him else than his email addy, so what else can I do...?
So, after repeatedly talking about it, Franz and me decided to exclude these people from the Blogs.
We prefer to keep silence about who they are, and how many.

Enough to say that gratitude is something still so rare, sometimes...
Too many people in this world have the face in the same place of the bum, or the other way around if you prefer.

When I had to close Folk Impossible, as the only solution possible for survival, it was - as I explained - a comedy, a manoeuvre finalized to de-track the attention of all those assholes who wanted SOOO MUCH to make my blog crumble down.  So, what best was there to do else than making them happy?
I mean: APPEARENTLY happy!
At the very moment that those people saw that Folk Impossible was "dead", the menace ceased for me, so I restarted reconstructing everything once again, anew, and I was so happy that I would have brought with me all those people who had sounded so friendly and close in that short time!
Unfortunately, about some of them, I was wrong ...

I am trying to make this a safe place, for real music lovers.  With the help of some fabulous people!
Every day in the normal life there are problems and obstacles of any kinds happening, so I guess I would be a fool if I'd let more of them increase the already-big-enough burden, don't you agree? 
Good, no problems, we will be happy to carry on with the chosen few :-)


So, it's likely that in the next future some of you, Friends, will receive requests from people asking you things like: "Hello my mate, please, can you send me the link to that "[author - x / title -  y]"  LP that Vanessa posted?"
There you go, at this point you will know who these ex-members are.

Me, personally, I cannot avoid that someone of you forwards links to my albums to them, and I won't do it anyway, because we all are grown-up enough to take decisions, nevertheless let me just stress this: if I had wanted that they received certain LPs from my collection, well, I might have done it simply and DIRECTLY by myself, don't you think?
That's all you need to know.
I want to thank all the people who demonstrated themselves as REAL friends, although (except Franz, of course, who is my bro-in-law), I NEVER ever met them, nor have I ever seen a picture of them!

To name a few, THANK YOU Manila, Janisfarm, Tomatodon, Donna, Gurnemanz, Graaf, Ellen, Joe, and  ((my God how can I mention you all??))  all the others who silently keep faithfully following my moves, I am happy that you all are here! 

Thank you for being my friends, let me close this message by telling you something that might make you laugh, but it's the truth:

It's YOU who make the blog for me, it's YOUR friendship that rewards me :-)

Big HUGS and KISSES
See you soon, the boat goes on, the show MUST go on!


Your COUNTESS VANESSA

(FRANZ also contributed to this writing - Greetings from him too)


3 comments:

  1. Hello lady and friends...

    I am sorry to listen about new intruders....

    I am in a hurry and will say only few words...

    I suppose it is much more safe to move this castle in a closed forum format(not a blog) and of course outside of blogger.

    This castle could be just information castle and used as a filter for entrance in closed forum. The ones who deserve to come into the forum could be invited
    Second thing i have to say is that this weekend i was again able to listen closely to albums i got from your hands and i am completely greatfull that i had the lack to be able to listen to them. These tunes make my life better, me happier and i love this feeling. I will comment my opinion about these fine albums where i should but i would like to spread thew possitive feelings i got from this castle.

    THANKS VANESSA< DR GIBSON AND FRIENDS...

    you enlightened my weekend and my life!!

    keep up loving music and don;t get disapointed... love goes on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Janisfarm, I join my hands and say thank you for these extremely kind words to me! Can there be more reward than someone who express his/her happiness? Can there be a better medicine in troubled times? Now that I know that this is the effect that I make with my LPs on my blog, well, I will increase the number :-DD
    Thanks also for the good suggestions, who knows, maybe the road to follow is exactly what you indicate, dear Janisfarm ... but the fact is that I'm too lazy for these things, probably all of you have lost the count, but this is NO LESS THAN THE SEVENTH DAMNED BLOG that I'm compelled to open for the purpose of destroying this annoying bug of the unrecognized feeds and for finding at last a safe place for music lovers as you and me are!...
    The simple idea of starting once again with closing and reopening a new blog, with recopying and pasting everything, etc. etc. , makes me feel groggy even before I start..
    So I guess I'll leave the things this way and we'll see...
    As I said last November, this blog is my own creature, I'm alone to run it, and apart from great contributions from magic Franz, everything is on my shoulders...
    Anyway, I have you, freiends, and this is great, together we will carry on in happiness and gorgeous atmosphere, thanks to great music around us and the people we love!
    Big hugs and kiss
    Your Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with blogger is that it is GOOGLE. so it has ability to search within itself. This is why captain crawl and such applications exist. Because it is google. We play in google's house. My opinion is that all google applications can be tracked back and lead you to the secret place
    Only advantage of google-bloger is that you have a lot of trafic. They can all find you just by single search. WE DONT NEED THAT
    If you get hosted in closed forum format then as far as i know nothing can be viewed from outside by searching via google and other search engines. We have tested this in rapidforum.com for 2 years. Unfortunatelly the forum closed because we invited asholes and some service stopped. I guess we can find closed forum format if we really search for this.
    We also tried the ucoz service
    http://lost-in-tyme.ucoz.com/
    it seems safe but i am not sure because also this blog became inactive because of no communication - just downloading. I can ask the admin - very close friend OPA LOKA his opinion on that. Of COURSE HACKERS CAN ENTER ANYWHERE, EVEN YOUR PC NEXT TO THE VINIL HALL. BUT THEY ARE NOT INTERESED IN THAT- NOT MUCH MONEY OR POWER FOR THEM
    I understand that moving all things to other place takes time and patience, especially
    In forum formats there are possibilities for limitations. For example a guest cannot post or read links. An invited user can also post topics and view links. the admins are for administations purposed, inviting and acception new users, setting formats etc.

    Hope this helps but in any case don't get disappointed. Love goes on even by closed email list.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete