29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Thursday 4 November 2010

PETER PAUL & MARY - Live at the Stadium, Sydney, 1964 (b/w Film, ca. 90')

A black and white film, 83 minutes of music with some short comedy sketch (for completists see Paul Stookey's performance on the official double live album, Warner Bros. 1964), never officially released, recorded through a broadcast on BS2, a Japanese TV network. Good video quality, steady images, stereo sound.  Long spoken parts by the smiling woman who presents the TV program... I might have easily taken them away, but I didn't, just my proverbial lazyness...


These stills are taken from the film, this collage is mine
*********************
I coudn't yet load this video on the server, due to its size (about 700 MB), but it's coming more or less soon.


Your COUNTESS

No comments:

Post a Comment