29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Saturday 8 October 2011

BERT JANSCH

... Just devastated for the death of one of my heroes...

Here is a modest anthology, packed in a hurry.
Some of his songs I love most.
The difficult thing was deciding what numbers to exclude...!

TITLES:
angie - blues run the game - chambertin - fresh as a sweet sunday morning -
go your way my love - kingfisher - lady nothing  - looking for a home -
moonshine - needle of death [1974 version] - nottamun town - of love and lullaby -
oh my father - ring-a-ding bird - rosemary lane - silly woman - the bright new year -
the first time ever i saw your face [1972 version] -
there comes a time - wishing well - yarrow

[NOTE: This is a torrent link. I'm not keeping it for long here, so go for it.]


THE SIX BERT JANSCH ALBUMS I PREFER
"It don't bother me", "Birthday blues", "Rosemary lane", 
"Moonshine", "L.A. turnaround", "A rare conundrum"
************
Some other read-only links that may be interesting:

V

No comments:

Post a Comment