29 October 2010 - RE-OPENING

Some of these albums were posted in parallel with Countess Vanessa's Castle, I know it's a bit confusing for everyone - me included - but sometimes a sprinkle of madness doesn't disturb... does it?


Your COUNTESS

WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY OTHER BLOGS?

JUMP TO - - >> COUNTESS VANESSA's LINKS
(My PILOT Main Blog)

JUMP TO - - >> PUSSYNBOOTLEGS
(Acid-Pop-Rock-Prog-Psyk-Avantgarde-Jazz-Electro-Underground)

JUMP TO - - >>> DIARY
(Memoranda and iconographical memorabilia for never-surrendering vynil hooligans)




Friday 5 March 2010

FRED WEDLOCK (1942-2010) - The folker (Village Thing, 1971)

Fred Wedlock died yesterday of a heart attack.
He was a folk singer, humorist, actor and more. To remember him, this is his first album he made
The title track is a funny re-elaboration of Simon & Garfunkel's hit "The boxer"




5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a shame. Fred was a nice man and his live act was always incredibly funny.

    Very sad to see him go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, very sad news. I guess he's now the "Oldest Swinger" in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI again Vanessa. I also downloaded this album, so I would appreciate receiving the password please.

    Best wishes

    Innocent Bystander

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed very good musik. I was looking fwd to listening this for years. It is as good as i expected, not the best music i ve ever heard but still there is the unique village thing feeling in some songs.

    I owe eternal gratitude to mr Fred who created this and to you friends!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Manila, Steve, Nikos, thanks for your messages :-) Your presence is something I always cherish, kisses to you all!
    Your Vanessa

    ReplyDelete